Reserved AdmissionSelf-Guided Admission • 10 am - 4 pm with last admission entry at 3:15 pm
Cost:FREE – $12.00 per person
About this experience
Get nose-to-beak with birds of prey!
Admission tickets are redeemable anytime during our open hours for the day you purchased your ticket. The center is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm and last admission entry and trails close at 3:15 pm. Typically, visitors spend from 60 to 90 minutes exploring the facility.
About the World Center for Birds of Prey
Explore the amazing world of raptors eye-to-eye! The Velma Morrison Interpretive Center is The Peregrine Fund's one-of-a-kind indoor/outdoor education center where you'll meet eagles, owls, vultures, hawks, and falcons from around the world. Admission includes nose-to-beak raptor encounters and a self-guided tour of the World Center for Birds of Prey. The World Center for Birds of Prey has five live raptor exhibits outside, and another five inside the interpretive center. The indoor interpretive center contains educational displays focused on raptors, their unique adaptations, and how The Peregrine Fund works to conserve them worldwide. Meet a live raptor on the glove during your visit and chat with a raptor expert.
What to Know
- Check-in at the Welcome Center
- If you are a member, there is no need to make a reservation. You can present your membership card or mention your member status to the Sales Associate in the Welcome Center for admittance.
- If you would like to become a member, you can purchase a membership to receive free admission for a year and book your admission as a member (see membership page for more details on membership levels and benefits).
- Learn more about visiting us here!
- Frequently asked questions
Admission Cancellation Policy
If reservation is canceled 48 hours before designated reserved time, customers will receive a full refund or credit. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone at 208-362-8687 to cancel/rebook or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Above policy does not apply if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider. Call 208-362-8687 to rebook for a later date or to receive a full refund.