Handcrafted in the Maasai Mara in Kenya. The Peregrine Fund has been studying vultures in Kenya and other African nations since the early 1990's. These handbags, belts, and leather coasters are purchased from Maa Beadwork, a Fair-Trade organization that focuses on wildlife conservation of the Mara and empowering women to build their family's economic stability through making and selling leather beaded crafts.
- Purple leather clutch bag with purple and white beads on the front and African wax fabric interior - 8"x 5"
- Black leather clutch bag with black and white beads on the front and African wax fabric interior - 8"x 5"
- Tan leather clutch bag with multi-colored beads on the front and African wax fabric interior - 8"x 5"
- Beaded Leather Belt in three different sizes (28", 32", 36") - buckle is made from high quality brass and the teal, pearl, and brown diamond beadwork pattern runs around the waist. 1.5" wide
- Leather beaded coasters created with traditional Maasai colors of glass beads, masterfully arranged on wire in circular designs approximately 4" in diameter